Monday, August 18, 2008

One Person's Junk

It's been 13 months since we made our move to the beautiful Ozarks. Problem was, the stuff we had in our 1,100 square foot home in Kansas City wouldn't fit into the already furnished 480 square feet we had here. For over a year, some of our stuff has been crammed into our smaller garage and the rest of it is being stored in two storage areas back in KC. Once our new garage was built, it cleared the way to start going through boxes of stuff in the smaller garage, which I started yesterday. Some of it was worth moving, but really, what does a person need with three sets of dishes - not including my mom's fine china, which I still do not have room for, but I will not part with.
Most of my stuff that I no longer need or want will be going to the thrift store that donates the proceeds to the humane society here. Some, however, cannot be recycled. I'm not sure anyone, except maybe an identity thief would need our bank statements and receipts from 1983.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home