Friday, May 29, 2009

Free Coffee at Borders

Going to a Border's bookstore this weekend? Go to this website and print out a coupon for a free small coffee
http://www.mysavings.com/free-samples/Borders-Small-Coffee/9837/

Oh, yes - and buy books! That's how we writers stay in business! :)


Green Tip for the day:

Last year, I planted patio tomatoes. I think the whole season, I was able to harvest a total of 3 from 4 plants. The problem I had was bugs attacking the plants. I tried organic sprays, but they didn't seem to work well. This year, when the bugs returned and started eating my tomato buds, I suddenly remembered my mom planting marigolds around her plants to keep the bugs away. I bought some last Sunday and so far, it's working, no sign of bugs - and I have tons of fruit already turning green!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home