Wednesday, March 26, 2008

We're not Flooding
Several peple have contacted me regarding the flooding as they know we are close to the White River. We're fine here, the flooding is to the southeast of us.
Thanks for the concern.
I'm still amazed at the strange weather this spring, wondering if it does indeed fortell of an uprising by the earth as a result of the environmental damage we've done to our planet. I spoke with a man yesterday who had been in London over the weekend - and it was snowing. I think I've already written about the weird weather while we were in Munich last year. During July, we spent everyday wearing heavy sweaters and coats.
Here's one of the top news stories for today, telling of a large chunk of artic ice breaking:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/massive-ice-chunk-collapses-in/20080325150409990001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home